Have a business idea and having difficulty getting financing? Whatever your business Services needs are Grenville Co-op Credit Union can help. We have experienced business lending representatives available to discuss your options and recommend the best program to help you put your business plan into action. We provide lending solutions that truly fit your individual small business needs at every stage of your development and growth.
Business Loans Requirement:
- Projected cash flow for 12 months
- Six months bank statement
- Certificate of registration
- Recent financial statements
- Supporting documents for the purpose of the loan
- Business Plan
- Any other document that may be necessary
- Collateral in the form of cash, near cash securities, equipment or property may be required. To discuss your business lending needs, stop by one of our three or contact by calling your local branch.
The Grenville Co-operative Credit Union business lending program provides many financing options to fit your individual needs:
- Start a new Business
- Business lines of credit
- Equipment & Tools financing
- Farm machinery and equipment
- Fishing boat and engine